Newcastle United vs Bournemouth Match Prediction. The crowd is sure to get excited when the cherries and the Magpies clash at St James Park in the English Premier League
Newcastle United vs Bournemouth Match Prediction: Preview
The Magpies have endured a rather shaky start in the new season with difficulties on and of the field and most this has been attributed to the fairly of their management to give Rafael Benitez a war chest during the transfer window.
The Toons are now in the 17th on the table with six points having won one game, drawn three and lost seven and their last weekend win over the Hornets was their first at home this term having failed to win their last five.
The hosts have endured a rather shaky form in the last five with (W D L L L) 1 win ,1 draw and 3 losses in the last 5
Bournemouth are enjoying a fantastic Premier League season so far by the standard of their team as are at position six on the table with twenty points having recorded six wins two draws and three losses.They were the better team in their last weekends match against 2-1 loss to Manchester United and we can say they were just unlucky to lose that match.
The visitors have the better form when the two sides are compared with (L W D W W ) 3 wins 1 draw and a single loss and better goal difference too.
Newcastle United vs Bournemouth Match Prediction:Head to Head
- The two clubs have met just four times before with Bournemouth Winning two of those and one ending in a draw.The last meeting between the clubs was at St James Park in 2016 where Bournemouth clinched a 3-1 triumph
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Match stats
Newcastle have managed just one win in 11 Premier League games so far this term while Bournemouth have lost just one of their last seven in all competitions
The Cherries have lost just once in the last six meetings between these two sides and have fared well on the road with three wins and defeats from their last five.
Newcastle vs Bournemouth betting tips & Verdict
We think the hosts 1-0 win over Watford was just mere luck , we do not think their problems are far from over , Bournemouth are a better team with all round performances and better suited to this kind of matches and we see them winning this one even though both teams should get into the score sheet at sometime here,
Bournemouth will win this match with a 1-2 scoreline.
Get the best free betting tips,analysis and predictions at soccershine.com
- 63Accrington vs Blackpool Prediction. Accrington will be hosting Blackpool at Wham Stadium for a League One match on 2/2/2019 GET THE BEST FREE BETTING TIPS,ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS AT SOCCERSHINE.COM Accrington vs Blackpool Match Prediction: Preview Accrington having played 27 matches they are in the 15th position of the League One 2018/2019 competition…
- 63Liverpool vs Bournemouth Prediction. Will Bournemouth make it over The Reds on their EPL clash at Anfield (Liverpool) on 07/03/2020 GET THE BEST FREE BETTING TIPS,ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS AT SOCCERSHINE.COM Liverpool vs Bournemouth Match Prediction: Preview Liverpool are in the 1st position of the English Premier League with 79 points and they are…
- 62Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton prediction. All roads will be leading to the Vitality stadium in a Premier league match on 23/02/2019. GET THE BEST FREE BETTING TIPS,ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS AT Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton Match: Preview. Bournemouth are in the 11th position of the English premier league table standing with 33 points. They are currently comfortable in the mid…
- 62Arsenal vs Newcastle United prediction. All roads will be leading to the Emirates stadium in a Premier league match on 16/02/2020. GET THE BEST FREE BETTING TIPS,ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS AT Arsenal vs Newcastle United Match: Preview. Arsenal are in the 10th position of the English premier league table standing with…
- 61Manchester United vs Liverpool Prediction. The Old Trafford is expected to be filled to the capacity as match worth watching will be live there on 24/02/2019. GET THE BEST FREE BETTING TIPS,ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS AT Manchester United vs Liverpool Match Prediction: Preview Manchester United having played twenty-six matches they are in…